- You agree to comply with the terms and conditions associated with any offers, coupons, coupon codes, and other promotions available on or through the Site or in our stores.
- You may only redeem a coupon once.
- If you print coupons using any of our print technologies, you agree that we may install or store certain authentication and print control technologies on your devices. You agree not to interfere with or circumvent such technologies.
- You agree to comply with print and redemption limits and only print or redeem coupons for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You agree not to transfer any coupon, or any electronic or hard copy of a coupon to any third party. (This restriction does not apply to valid Friendship Reward Certificates gifted to or redeemed pursuant to the Christopher & Banks Friendship Rewards® program).
- You agree not to combine, or “stack” coupons in a manner inconsistent with their terms.
- Coupons. The following terms apply to all coupons where you are eligible to earn rewards as a Christopher & Banks patron (each, a “Reward”) by submitting in-store receipts or utilizing the same in online transactions (“Coupons”):
- IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO EARN ANY REWARDS.
- Some Coupons are specific to geographic locations or online transactions and require that the product be purchased from a designated retail store or online in conjunction with the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Unless specifically provided for by the applicable terms and conditions and promotion in writing, coupons or promotions may not be combined with other CBK coupons, discounts, or rebates for the same product. We will reject any redemption requests for products purchased using multiple or stacked coupons, discounts, rebates to redeem Rewards.
- Any receipts you submit must be for your own purchases, and you may not modify the receipt you receive from us in any way. You may not submit the same purchase receipt to redeem multiple discounts, rebates or Rewards.
- CBK has the sole discretion to determine whether you have complied with all applicable offer terms, including the Terms herein, and are eligible for a Reward or Coupon. We reserve the right to request additional information in order to verify the identity of the purchaser or the validity of the proof of purchase (including, without limitation, a copy of the hangtag or packaging of the product, including the barcode).
- Once CBK has determined that you are eligible for a Reward, we will apply the Reward to your purchase, subject to the right of CBK to verify compliance and modify or rescind the application of the Reward as may be necessary.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any tax liability arising from your receipt of Rewards.
- You may not submit a purchase receipt for a product that you have returned or intend to return in order to qualify for a Reward. If you (i) return or exchange any products after receiving a Reward therefor, (ii) you use multiple or stacked coupons, discounts or rebates in a manner inconsistent with these terms, or (iii) in the event that we discover an improper redemption or return or exchange of which we were not notified, we may, in our sole discretion: (a) terminate your User Account; and (b) request a return and seek payment of the value of the relevant Reward.
- If you use multiple or stacked coupons, discounts or rebates in a manner inconsistent with these terms, or in the event that we discover an improper redemption or return or exchange of which we were not notified, we may, in our sole discretion: (a) terminate your User Account; and (b) request a return and/or seek payment of the full value of the items purchased. CBK reserves the right to take other appropriate administrative and/or legal action if it suspects fraud, violation of law, misrepresentation, abuse and/or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Additional Terms
- CBK has the right to modify or terminate Coupons and Promotions in whole or in part at any time in its sole discretion, including due to applicable law in one or more jurisdictions.
- CBK is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards and they will not be replaced.
- Artwork, photography, and logos, including the logos and taglines used in conjunction with the Coupons and Promotions, on the christopherandbanks.com website or in print, are the copyrighted intellectual property of CBK. These logos and materials may not be distributed, modified, reproduced or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. CBK AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES, ALONG WITH EACH SUCH COMPANY'S RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE COUPONS AND PROMOTIONS. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT ARISES AS A RESULT OF OUR OWN NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL INJURY, OR WILLFUL VIOLATION OF LAW, INCLUDING ANY VIOLATION OF THE NEW JERSEY PRODUCTS LIABILITY ACT, N.J.S.A. § 2A:58C-1 et seq.
Unless otherwise noted, this Site and all content, images, photos, text, designs, data compilations, organization and arrangements, and software within or related to the Site (collectively referred to as the "Content"), are our property. We grant you a non-exclusive license to use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will expeditiously respond to notices of alleged infringements that are reported to Christopher & Banks Corporation’s Designated Copyright Agent (see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA or seek the assistance of counsel).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes information in the following Notice and deliver it to the Designated Copyright Agent. (Please note, the information provided in this Notice may be forwarded to the person who supplied the allegedly infringing content):
Notice of Copyright Infringement (Notice):
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material you claim is infringing (the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum the URL from the website page where such material may be found.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, or your authorized agent, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature, or a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent:
- DMCA Complaints
- Attn: Luke Komarek, SVP & General Counsel
- Christopher & Banks Corporation
- 2400 Xenium Lane
- Plymouth, MN 55378
Any comments, suggestions, ideas, materials and other submissions that you send to us through the Site or by email, mail, telephone, at our stores or otherwise, or in any social media accessible in the future through us or our Site or related to or associated with us ("User Comments") are provided on a non-confidential basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by submitting User Comments, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to the User Comments for any purpose whatsoever, including use, reproduction, publication, broadcast, posting, modification, transmission, display, distribution or creating derivative works.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for any of your User Comments. We may monitor, edit or delete any User Comment, in our discretion.
- Send us an email:email@example.com
- Call us at (763) 551-5000
- Write to us at: Customer Service, Christopher & Banks, Inc., 2400 Xenium Lane North, Plymouth, Minnesota 55441