Christopher & Banks Product Review Sweepstakes - Enter to Win a $500 Gift Card
Simply Write A Review from Now until April 29, 2019. Submit a photo with your review to double your chances of winning!
Official SWEEPSTAKES Rules
1. No Purchase or Payment of Any Kind is Necessary to enter or win this contest. A purchase will not improve your chance to win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT IS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND IS FAMILIAR WITH AND AGREES TO ITS CONTENTS. IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE. Enter To Win Product Review Sweepstakes (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the U.S. (exclusive of residents in Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) who are 21 years of age and older as of February 28, 2018. Employees of Christopher & Banks Corporation, Christopher & Banks, Inc., and Christopher & Banks Company (collectively, the "Company"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and website providers (individually or collectively, the "Promoters") and their immediate family members and/or others living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Rhode Island, U.S. territories and commonwealths including Puerto Rico, and where prohibited.
3. HOW DO I ENTER? The Contest entry period begins at 8:00 a.m. Central Time on April 1, 2019 and ends 11:59 p.m. Central Time April 29, 2019 (the "Entry Period"). There are four (4) ways to enter the Contest. During an Entry Period, Entrants can use one (1) of the four (4) following methods to enter (each, an "Entry"):
Entry Method #1 - Website : Entrants can enter the Contest by visiting www.christopherandbanks.com and writing a product review on any Christopher & Banks item. An Entrant must submit the review via the submission form and entrant must select 'Yes' when asked to be entered in the Contest.
Entry Method #2 - E-mail - Product Review : Entrants can enter the Contest by responding to an e-mail they receive approximately 14 days after the purchase of a product online. Entrants must click "Review Now!" by the product they purchased, and submit the review via the submission form. The Entrant must select 'Yes' when asked to be entered into the Contest.
Entry Method #3 - Social Media : Entrants can enter the Contest by clicking a link in a social media post (i.e. Facebook and Instagram) that details the Contest. By clicking the link, it will direct the Entrants to a landing page where Entrants can write a product review on any Christopher & Banks item. Entrants must submit the review via the submission form and the Entrant must select 'Yes' when asked to be entered in the Contest.
Entry Method #4 - E-mail Entry Information : You can also enter the Contest by e-mailing your name and e-mail address along with your product review to CBSweepstakes@christopherandbanks.com.
4. NUMBER OF ENTRIES. No purchase is necessary to win. Limit one entry per person throughout the duration of the Contest however, any Entrant who also submits a photo of themselves wearing the product that they are reviewing will be entered into the Sweepstakes a second time. Entries may be subject to verification prior to determining the prize winner. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who are determined to have exceeded the maximum number of entries may be disqualified.
6. HOW DO I WIN? After the conclusion of the Entry Period, a random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries in the Contest and one winner will be selected from the drawing. The Company expects to select the winner on or before May 3, 2019.
7. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. The Winner(s) will be required to agree to the terms of a Verification, Consent and Release Agreement (the "Consent Form") within five (5) days of its receipt. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to return the Consent Form within the required time period, refuses the Prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits his or her Prize and Promoters may select an alternate winner by random drawing.
8. WHAT CAN I WIN? The winner will receive one $500.00 gift card, redeemable at any Christopher & Banks or CJ Banks retail store or online at www.christopherandbanks.com . (Approximate retail value ("ARV") of prize: $500.00.) Participants may only win one (1) gift card. No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner. Prize winner will be notified by e-mail, and once the potential winner has acknowledged the prize, the prize will be delivered by US Mail. If the potential winner of the prize does not reply to the e-mail within three (3) calendar days of the initial e-mail, or if the winner's prize is returned after being mailed, the winner's prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible entrant. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
9. ODDS. The estimated odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
10. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted except at the Company's discretion. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other costs or expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to (a) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Company, which shall be final, and (b) release, discharge and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, including without limitation any telephone network or service providers and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective employees, directors and officers of the foregoing, from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize and/or participation in the Contest.
By entering the Contest, an entrant agrees and consents, where legal, to the use of his/her name and product review by the Company without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotions and other publicity purposes in all media and on the Internet, and upon request, will provide such consent in writing.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an inappropriate, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deems to be inappropriate, obscene or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, not in good taste or not in keeping with the Company's image, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use entries in any way it sees fit.
12. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Promoters are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any aspects of the Contest; (iv) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the Prize or in any Contest-related materials; or (v) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your participation in the Contest and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Contest. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Contest. The Promoters are not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries, or responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. If for any reason the Contest cannot be conducted as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures, which, in the opinion of the Promoters, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest may conduct a random drawing and select a winner from among all eligible entries received for the drawing prior to the action taken. In no event will the Promoters be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Contest. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or the exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or conditions regarding these limitations and/or exclusions.
14. PRIVACY. Information entrants provide to Company will be used to communicate with entrants regarding this Contest and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules, as well as to contact entrants at a later date with respect to products or services that the Company believes may be of interest to them. Entrants are providing information to Promoters. By submitting an entry, all entrants acknowledge and agree that the personal information that they have provided will be maintained on the Company's server and/or the server of those responsible for administering the awarding of the prize, all in accordance with the Company's Privacy Statements, which are modified from time-to-time, the current versions of which are available at www.christopherandbanks.com .
15. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes an Entrant's consent to Promoter's use of that Entrant's product review, name, likeness, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
16. DISPUTES. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Promoters in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
17. HOLD HARMLESS. By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless the Promoters, and their employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this Contest, including infringement of intellectual property rights.
18. WINNERS LIST REQUESTS. Entrants are responsible for complying with these Official Rules. To receive information regarding the winner for the Contest, on or before May 3, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Christopher & Banks Corporation, 2400 Xenium Lane North, Plymouth, MN 55441. You must also reference "Product Review Sweepstakes - Enter to Win a $500 Gift Card" with your request.
19. TAXES. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
20. SPONSOR. Christopher & Banks, Inc., 2400 Xenium Lane North, Plymouth, MN 55441, is the sponsor of this Contest and Company reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2017-2019 Christopher & Banks, Inc. All rights reserved. Contest entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for entrant's personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.