Christopher & Banks Store Closings
As we begin the process of closing stores, we have updated several of our store policies and programs.
These changes are addressed below:
- Q: What forms of payment will be accepted?
- Q: I have a Gift Card, how can I redeem it?
- Q: What is your new return and exchange policy?
- Q: What about other in Store Programs?
- Q: Your stores price match to your website, will that continue?
- Q: Will I be offered price adjustments?
Friendship Rewards Program
- Q: I am a Friendship Rewards Member, will my reward certificate remain valid?
- Q: Will you be issuing me new points or rewards?
- Q: Can I open a new Christopher and Banks Private Label Credit Card?
- Q: Can I continue to pay my Christopher and Banks card balance in store?
- Q: What about other Promotions and Discounts?
Q: What forms of payment will be accepted?
- We will accept the following forms of Payment:
- All Major Credit Cards
- Debit cards
- Christopher & Banks Private Label Credit Card
- Christopher & Banks gift cards
Q: I have a Gift Card, how can I redeem it?
- We are no longer issuing new Gift Cards. Merchandise Credit Process remains the same. Previously purchased gift cards can be redeemed until 2/12/21, close of business, in store, and no cash outs are allowed. There are no changes to online gift card redemption at this time.
Q: What is your new return and exchange policy?
Returns All returns must be accompanied by a receipt Store Purchase 1/13/21 and prior Can be returned within 30 days for Merchandise Credit Store Purchase 1/14/21 and after Final sale, no returns Online Purchase 1/13/21 and prior Can be returned in stores until 2/12/21. Online Purchase 1/14/21 and after Can no longer accept returns in stores. Must be returned online. Price Adjustments Cannot be done Exchanges For size only allowed
All merchandise credit will be the “net amount”, after coupons and discounts stated on the receipt. Please be sure to have your original receipt. Our new return and exchange policies will not be honored without it. Please remember that merchandise credit can only be used in store. Any other returns and exchange policies that were in effect prior to 1/13/21 will not be honored for merchandise in stores.
Q: What about other in Store Programs?
- We will not be offering “buy online and pick-up in-store” for the duration of the Store Closing Sale.
Q: Your stores price match to your website, will that continue?
- No. Stores will no longer price match to our website.
Q: Will I be offered price adjustments?
- No. We will no longer offer price adjustments in store.
Friendship Rewards Program
Q: I am a Friendship Rewards Member, will my reward certificate remain valid?
- Non-expired reward certificates will be valid through 2/12/21 in store and online.
Q: Will you be issuing me new points or rewards?
- No. We have ceased issuing new points and new rewards as of 1/14/21.
Q: Can I open a new Christopher and Banks Private Label Credit Card?
- No. Customers cannot open a new Christopher and Banks private label card, but can continue to purchase items using their existing card.
Q: Can I continue to pay my Christopher and Banks card balance in store?
- We will no longer be accepting Christopher and Banks credit card payments in-store.
Q: What about other Promotions and Discounts?
Promotions & Discounts Valid 1/14/21 forward? Direct Mail DM % off Coupon Yes Valid until 1/24/21 Bounceback Discounts Banks Bucks Yes Stop handing out effective 1/14/21
Valid for return 1/19/21 - 1/30/21
Gift Card Bounceback Yes Valid until 1/30/21 Loyalty Discounts Appeasement Yes Accept until 2/12/21 Birthday Yes Valid until 1/31/21 FR Certificate Yes No points earned effective 1/14/21
Continue redemptions through 2/12/21
Advantage 10% (Military, Senior, Teacher) NO PLCC Discounts 15% off when you open NO No new credit cards can be opened Bonus 15% off coupon Yes Mailed to customers for cards opened prior to 1/14/21
Continue to redeem through 2/12/21
Employee Discount Employee Discount Yes Other Discounts Affiliate Offers NO Store Grassroots NO Mall Coupon Books, etc. NO Bottom Line Club Redemption Yes Stop adding punches effective 1/14/21
Can redeem full cards until 1/31/21