- Q: Where will you ship my items?
- Q: When will my order arrive?
- Q: Do you ship to Canada?
- Q: Can I track the shipment of my order?
- Q: How much will I be charged for shipping?
- Q: Can I ship to more than one address?
- Q: Is FREE Store Pickup available for all Christopher and Banks non-outlet store locations?
- Q: How will I know when my order is ready for pickup?
- Q: Can I designate someone else to pickup my order?
- Q: After I receive the email confirming my order is ready for pickup how long will it be held in the store?
Q: Where will you ship my items?
- Items purchased from www.ChristopherandBanks.com can be shipped to any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We also ship to Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and all APO/FPO addresses for no additional cost. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and APO/FPO addresses are shipped via USPS ground mail. Expedited shipping is not available to these locations.
Q: When will my order arrive?
- Items shipped via Standard Shipping will generally arrive within 4-7 business days. You may choose between our upgraded shipping options to receive your items sooner, which include Expedited (2-3 business days), and Overnight (1-2 business days).
Q: Do you ship to Canada?
- We do not ship to Canada at this time.
Q: Can I track the shipment of my order?
- Yes. You can track your order using the embedded links in the "Shipment Confirmation" e-mail you received, or, if you are logged in, you may view your page to locate the order number you'd like to track. If you would like to track your order without logging in, you can do so . Click on the tracking number, which will automatically route you to the carrier's tracking page for your package.
Q: How much will I be charged for shipping?
- If you are a Friendship Rewards Member, you get free standard shipping in the contiguous U. S. with every order of $35 or more. To learn more or sign-up for this free program, . If you are not a Friendship Rewards Member, or choose expedited shipping or shipping to a location outside the contiguous U.S., your shipping charge is calculated based on the order merchandise total and your preferred shipping method for each ship-to-address. Your shipping charge will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order. To view the charge for each shipping method, please refer to our .
Q: Can I ship to more than one address?
- You cannot ship to multiple addresses in a single order at this time.
Q: Is FREE Store Pickup available for all Christopher and Banks non-outlet store locations?
- Our goal is to have most non-outlet store locations available for the FREE Store Pickup option. If a store is closing or being remodeled they may not be listed as a location.
Q: How will I know when my order is ready for pickup?
- You will be provided an estimated timeframe to pickup your order during the ordering process. If we have to ship the order to your store then you will be provided the shipping tracking number and estimated arrival date shortly after placing the order. You should wait until you receive an email confirming that the order has been prepared at the store and is ready for pickup by you.
Q: Can I designate someone else to pickup my order?
- Only the person listed in the billing information section can pick-up the order. A valid photo ID is required and that ID should match the name and address listed on billing information.
Q: After I receive the email confirming my order is ready for pickup how long will it be held in the store?
- Orders will be held in store for 14 days from your order date. If the order has not been picked up it will be cancelled and any necessary credits will be processed to refund the original form of payment. Please allow 10 business days for all types of refund credits.