- Q: Where will you ship my items?
- Q: When will my order arrive?
- Q: Do you ship to Canada?
- Q: Can I track the shipment of my order?
- Q: How much will I be charged for shipping?
- Q: Can I ship to more than one address?
Q: Where will you ship my items?
- Items purchased from www.ChristopherandBanks.com can be shipped to any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and APO/FPO addresses are shipped via USPS ground mail.
Q: When will my order arrive?
- Items shipped via Standard Shipping will generally arrive within 5-7 business days, however the timeline may be extended during high traffic times like holidays and large sales.
Q: Do you ship to Canada?
- We do not ship to Canada at this time.
Q: Can I track the shipment of my order?
- Yes. You can track your order using the embedded links in the "Shipment Confirmation" e-mail you received, or, if you are logged in, you may view your page to locate the order number you'd like to track. If you would like to track your order without logging in, you can do so . Click on the tracking number, which will automatically route you to the carrier's tracking page for your package.
Q: How much will I be charged for shipping?
- Your shipping charge will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Q: Can I ship to more than one address?
- You cannot ship to multiple addresses in a single order at this time.