Returns & Exchanges
- Q: What is your return policy for orders placed online?
- Q: When will I receive my refund?
- Q: What is your return policy for item(s) bought at a retail store?
Q: What is your return policy for orders placed online?
- We will gladly accept returns and exchanges for merchandise purchased online in its original condition within 30 days of the original purchase by mail or in store.
Return of Items Purchased Online Using Credit Cards or PayPal:
To return an item by mail, attach the return mailing label provided and postage on your order to mail your return. If you choose to use our postage prepaid Smart Label to return your item, as described below, a SmartLabel fee, plus tax, will be charged to your original method of payment. If you no longer have the return mailing label, you may mail the item to the address provided below. We cannot process exchanges by mail, but you can contact customer service at 1-800-890-9601, and we will be pleased to assist in placing a new order for the correct size.
Christopher and Banks
4813 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
If your invoice contains a pre-paid postage SmartLabel, you may use it and pay no upfront postage. An easy return SmartLabel fee ($7.95 for 5lbs or less, $9.95 for 5.1lbs to 20lbs) plus tax will be applied as a separate charge to your original method of payment once we process your return. To use the SmartLabel: Cover or Remove all original shipping labels if you are returning your item in the original package. Affix the pre-paid SmartLabel directly to the outside of your return package (SmartLabel is located on the back of your original invoice). Drop Off your package at any USPS drop box, local Post Office or postal location (including your own mailbox). The SmartLabel is an insured method of delivery so there is no need to purchase additional insurance or delivery confirmation. If you do not use the provided SmartLabel, we recommend that you verify that the package has sufficient postage and insure your package for the purchase price, as we are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. Upon receipt of your return, a refund in the amount of the purchase price of the item plus any applicable sales tax will be issued to the original form or forms of paymentor your PayPal account. Damaged or Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please call Customer Service at 1-800-890-9601 immediately so that we can address the problem.
when will i receive my refund?
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, within 30 days after we receive your returned product. Depending on the timing of your credit card company, please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Q: what is your return policy for item(s) bought at a retail store?
- Christopher & Banks accepts returns and exchanges for merchandise purchased online or in-store in its original condition within 30 days of the purchase date at any Christopher & Banks store.
Returns presented with the purchase receipt will be credited the purchase price back to the initial form of payment.
Returns presented with a gift receipt will be offered a merchandise credit for the purchase price.
Returns without a receipt or presented past 30 days of the purchase date are not accepted.