Returns & Exchanges
- Q: What is your return policy for orders placed online?
- Q: When will I receive my refund?
- Q: What is your return policy for item(s) bought at a retail store?
Q: What is your return policy for orders placed online?
- We will gladly accept returns and exchanges for merchandise purchased online in its original condition within 30 days of the original purchase. Gift Cards purchased online are non-refundable. We no longer accept returns for items purchased in store.
Return of Items Purchased Online Using Credit Cards or Paypal:
To return an item by mail, complete the return questionnaire (printed on the front side of the original packing slip) and state the return reason. We cannot process exchanges by mail, but you can contact customer service at 1-800-890-9601, and we will be pleased to assist in placing a new order for the correct size. We recommend you retain a copy of the return questionnaire for your records. If you no longer have the return questionnaire, please enclose a note explaining the reason for your return. Attach the return mailing label provided with your order to mail your return. If you no longer have the return mailing label, you may mail the item to:
Christopher & Banks Returns Department
350 Omega Parkway
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Returns must be sent at your cost. We recommend that you verify that the package has sufficient postage and ensure your package for the purchase price, as we are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. Upon receipt of your return, a refund in the amount of the cost of the item plus any applicable sales tax will be issued to the original form or forms of paymentor your Paypal account. Items purchased in-store may not be returned. Damaged or Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please call Customer Service at 1-800-890-9601 immediately so that we can address the problem.
when will i receive my refund?
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, within 30 days after we receive your returned product. Depending on the timing of your credit card company, please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Q: what is your return policy for item(s) bought at a retail store?
- We no longer accept returns for purchases made in store.