- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- Q: What is an authorization hold?
- Q: When will I be charged for my order?
- Q: How do I redeem a coupon or discount code?
- Q: Do you charge sales tax?
- Q: How do I redeem a gift card or merchandise credit?
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit and debit cards.
Q: What is an authorization hold?
- Once you place an order, a pre-authorization or pending charge in the total amount of your order may appear on your account. While authorization holds are not actual charges, there may be a decrease in your available balance as the bank has reserved the funds so the order can be processed.
Q: When will I be charged for my order?
- The credit card used at checkout will be charged once your items have shipped. If an item in the order is unable to be fulfilled, you will not be charged for that item. As of March 1, 2021, Christopher & Banks is a retail partner of ShopHQ. Your payment method may reference ShopHQ as the retailer for your Christopher & Banks purchase.
Q: How do I redeem a coupon or discount code?
- You may enter your coupon or discount code in the space provided in your Shopping Bag. Only one coupon or discount code is accepted per order.
Q: Do you charge sales tax?
- Sales tax is charged based on your shipping address.
Q: How do I redeem a gift card or merchandise credit?
- As of March 17, 2021, gift cards and merchandise credit cards are no longer accepted as a form of payment.