Managing My Account
- Q: What are the benefits of creating an account?
- Q: How do I register?
- Q: What steps do you take to ensure my registered information is secure?
- Q: Will my information be shared with any third parties?
- Q: Do I need to log in when I visit the site?
- Q: How do I update my information or preferences?
- Q: How do I change my email preferences?
Q: What are the benefits of creating an account?
- Creating an account will make your shopping experience even more enjoyable when you take advantage of these great benefits.
Enjoy our quick checkout process by saving your billing and shipping information. Saved Shopping Bag:
Log in during your visit and we will save the items in your shopping bag if you need to exit and return later. These items will be saved for 30 days. Order history:
Receive important information regarding your order and track the progress of your order until it is delivered. Exclusive offers & news:
Sign up to receive email updates on exciting promotions, new product launches, sales alerts, gift ideas and more! Wish List:
The perfect place to save all of your favorite items to share with family and friends.
Q: How do I register?
- Click the "Sign In" link at the top of the page to create an account. You will be invited to sign up to receive communication from us about our styles, fashion updates, events and special offers. Creating an account will also make checking out even faster.
Q: What steps do you take to ensure my registered information is secure?
We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) in an effort to keep your order information secure.
We have established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with www.ChristopherandBanks.com. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with www.ChristopherandBanks.com, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
If unauthorized charges appear on your accounts please contact us at 1-800-890-9601.
Q: Will my information be shared with any third parties?
- When you create an account online, we take steps to ensure your information is secure and we do not share it with third parties other than those business partners involved in assisting us with operating our website and in communicating with our customers.
Q: Do I need to log in when I visit the site?
- We recommend you log in each time you visit the website to take advantage of your personal shopping settings, but it is not a requirement. You can browse the site and purchase merchandise without logging in.
Q: How do I update my information or preferences?
- Click the "Sign In" link at the top of the page. If you are already logged in, click "My Account". By logging into your account, you can update your personal information and preferences. This includes your email and home address, phone numbers, shipping addresses, communication preferences and user password.
Q: How do I change my email preferences?
If you need to change your email contact information or you choose to unsubscribe from our email mailing list, you may do so by following these simple steps:
1. Sign in to My Account 2. Click on "Profile" in your account menu 3. Scroll down to "My Subscriptions" to update your email preferences or to unsubscribe. You can also unsubscribe in either of these two ways: 1. Open your latest email from Christopher & Banks and select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. 2. Send an email to our and we will do it for you. Please note, it may take up to ten (10) business days for your request to process and up to six weeks before you stop receiving postal mailings.