- Q: Where is my order?
- Q: Can I change my order?
- Q: I like the item I bought, but it is the wrong size for me. Can I exchange it for a different size?
- Q: How do I use Find in Store?
- Q: Can I create a wish list?
- Q: Can I view someone else’s wish list?
- Q: How do I determine what the best size is for me?
- Q: What if I see a lower price after I buy something?
- Q: How do I shop for items online?
- Q: How do I purchase an item(s) that I want?
- Q: I found an item, but the store doesn't have the correct size. How can I find it online?
- Q: How can I find a store near me?
- Q: What are your store hours?
- Q: Do you have an "Outlet" store?
- Q: I'm having trouble viewing pictures on the site. What can I do to fix this?
- Q: Do you have a mail-order catalog I can sign up to receive?
- Q: Where can I learn more about how to purchase and redeem gift cards?
Q: Where is my order?
- You may check the status of your order at any time by viewing the Order History section of My Account. You will also receive e-mail updates about your order status at the address you provided during checkout. If you do not have an account you may It may take up to 1 hour for processing information to appear in your Order History after you select "Place Order". Shipment tracking information is provided in your Order History when your package is checked into the carrier's system and may not be available for up to 48 hours after an order has left our warehouse. Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. to enter in your order number and zip code to check for tracking updates. If you need further assistance tracking your order please contact a Customer Service Associate by calling 1-800-890-9601.
Q: Can I change or cancel my order?
Q: I like the item I bought, but it is the wrong size for me. Can I exchange it for a different size?
- Yes, you may exchange your item in-store for any online order. Or, enclose your item(s) and Return Slip in a package, indicating the reason for your return, and mail it back to us. We cannot process exchanges by mail, but you can contact a Customer Service Associate by calling 1-800-890-9601, and we will be pleased to assist in placing a new order for the correct size.
Q: How do I use Find in Store?
- Find In Store is a tool on our website that allows customers to locate merchandise from any of our Christopher & Banks stores.
The Find In Store link will be displayed on each product detail page. When clicked, it will pre-populate the original product. You will be asked to provide your choice of size, color, zip code and mile radius for the area you wish to shop. Find In Store can currently be used for all products with the exception of accessories and clearance items. Find In Store search results will display all store locations within the specified mile radius of the zip code entered. You will be able to print these search results. Due to the rapid change in inventory throughout the day, we cannot guarantee availability. If the item you want is in a local store, you may visit that location and purchase it. If the item is not available in store, you can still enjoy free shipping by ordering it online. Watch our quick tutorial to see how easy it is by clicking here!
Q: Can I create a wish list?
- Yes! Creating a Wish List of items you would like to have is easy and fun. You may share your list with family and friends, or you can choose to keep it to yourself. 1. First you must log in or . Once logged in, you can create your wish lists. You will be able to access your wish lists at any time at the bottom of the page under Customer Service, or in the left side menu in My Account. 2. Find an item you would like to add, select your size and color, and click the heart in the corner of the main image. 3. After your wish list is completed, you can share it with family and friends or just keep it to yourself for later reference.
Q: Can I view someone else’s wish list?
- You can view someone else’s wish list in the following ways: 1. If you received an email notifying you a wish list has been shared with you, you can simply click on the link provided in the email to view their wish list. 2. If you have not received an email notification, you may visit and enter in their first and last name, or email address, to search for their wish list. You will only be able to view another person’s wish list if it has been set to be viewed publicly.
Q: How do I determine what the best size is for me?
Q: What if I see a lower price after I buy something?
- Price adjustments can be made within 10 days of the original purchase date on merchandise purchased at full price when the original receipt is presented. The price difference will be refunded in the original form of payment. No price adjustments will be made for merchandise originally purchased on sale, via a promotion, or using a coupon. Stores do not price match special online promotions.
For merchandise purchased online:
To receive a one-time price adjustment for merchandise purchased online please call our online customer service at 1-800-890-9601. Stores cannot process price adjustments for merchandise purchased online. For merchandise purchased in-store:
To receive a price adjustment for merchandise purchased in store, please visit one of our stores. Our online customer service cannot process price adjustments for merchandise purchased in store.
Q: How do I shop for items online?
- There are two ways to shop our full assortment online. You can shop by browsing the various product categories and their drop-down menus at the top of the page. Or, you can search for an item you are looking for by typing the product words or style number into the "Search" box.
Q: How do I purchase an item(s) that I want?
- As you browse our fashions, select any item for detailed product and pricing information. Indicate your desired color and size, and select "Add to Bag." Once you have gathered all the items you wish to purchase, select "Start Secure Checkout" and proceed through the indicated steps. You can also place your order with a Customer Service Associate by calling 1-800-890-9601.
Q: I found an item, but the store doesn't have the correct size. How can I find it online?
- A store associate would be happy to locate the item and order it for you. If ordered in-store, it will be shipped directly to you at no cost if you live in the contiguous United States. You can also search for the item online by typing keywords into the search box at the top of the page, or looking through the various product categories to find the item you are looking for.
Q: How can I find a store near me?
Q: What are your store hours?
Q: Do you have an "Outlet" store?
Q: I'm having trouble viewing pictures on the site. What can I do to fix this?
Q: Do you have a mail-order catalog I can sign up to receive?
- At this time, we do not have a catalog.