- Q: What will I receive if I sign-up for emails?
- Q: What kind of emails will I receive about my order status?
- Q: How do I change my email preferences?
Q: What will I receive if I sign-up for emails?
- You will receive exclusive updates about our new arrivals, exciting promotions, gift ideas, special events, and more. You will also receive separate emails when you make purchases online informing you of order status information.
Q: What kind of emails will I receive about my order status?
Below are examples of emails you might receive after placing an order:
This email confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number, item details, estimated delivery date, and order total. Please keep this email for your records. Shipment Confirmation:
This email confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple emails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping destination. Important notice about your order:
You may receive this email for a few reasons, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of the order or an item. If you have questions, please call a Customer Service Associate at 1-800-890-9601.
Q: How do I change my email preferences?
If you need to change your email contact information or you choose to unsubscribe from our email mailing list, you may do so by following these simple steps:
1. Sign in to My Account 2. Click on “Profile” in your account menu 3. Scroll down to “My Subscriptions” to update your email preferences or to unsubscribe You can also unsubscribe in either of these two ways:
1. Open your latest email from Christopher & Banks and select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. 2. Send an email to our and we will do it for you. Please note, it may take up to ten (10) business days for your request to process and up to six weeks before you stop receiving postal mailings.