Creating a Wish List of items you would like to have is easy and fun. You may share your list with family and friends, or you can choose to keep it yourself.
- First you must log in or . Once logged in, you can create your wish lists. You will be able to access your wish lists at any time from bottom of the page under Customer Service, or in the left menu in My Account.
- Find an item you would like to add, select your size and color, and click the heart in the corner of the main image.
- After your wish list is completed, you can share it with family and friends or just keep it to yourself for later reference.
To view someone else’s wish list:
- If you received an email notifying you a wish list has been shared with you, you can simply click on the link provided in the email to view their wish list.
- If you have not received an email notification, you may visit and enter in their first and last name, or email address, to search for their wish list. You will only be able to view another person’s wish list if it has been set to be viewed publicly.
- Fill or make selections in the required fields