Managing My Account
- Q: What are the benefits of creating an account?
- Q: How do I register?
- Q: What steps do you take to ensure my registered information is secure?
- Q: Will my information be shared with any third parties?
- Q: Do I need to log in when I visit the site?
- Q: How do I update my information or preferences?
- Q: How do I unsubscribe from your communication lists?
- Q: How do I access my Christopher & Banks Credit Card account information?
- Q: How do I make payments on my Christopher & Banks Credit Card Bill?
- Q: What do I do if I lost my Friendship Rewards Card?
- Q: When will I receive my Reward Certificate?
- Q: How do I log in with social media?
- Q: My saved addresses and/or credit card information is gone. Where did it go?
Q: What are the benefits of creating an account?
- Creating an account will make your shopping experience even more enjoyable when you take advantage of these great benefits.
Enjoy our quick checkout process by saving your billing and shipping information. Saved Shopping Bag:
Log in during your visit and we will save the items in your shopping bag if you need to exit and return later. These items will be saved for 30 days. Order history:
Receive important information regarding your order and track the progress of your order until it is delivered. Exclusive offers & news:
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on exciting promotions, new product launches, sales alerts, gift ideas and more! Wish List:
The perfect place to save all of your favorites to share with family and friends. Earn Rewards:
If you also enroll in Friendship Rewards, you can earn rewards certificates, additional saving opportunities, and access to special experiences.
Q: How do I register?
- Click the "Log In" link at the top of the page. You'll be invited to sign up to receive communication from us about our styles, fashion updates, events and special offers. Creating an account will also make checking out even faster.
Q: What steps do you take to ensure my registered information is secure?
- We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) in an effort to keep your order information secure.
We have established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with www.ChristopherandBanks.com. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with www.ChristopherandBanks.com, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
If unauthorized charges appear on your accounts please contact us at 1-800-890-9601.
Q: Will my information be shared with any third parties?
- When you create an account online, we take steps to ensure your information is secure and we do not share it with third parties other than those business partners involved in assisting us with operating our website and in communicating with our customers.
Q: Do I need to log in when I visit the site?
- We recommend you log in each time you visit the website to take advantage of your personal shopping settings, but it's not a requirement. You can browse the site and purchase merchandise without logging in.
Q: How do I update my information or preferences?
- Click the "Log In" link at the top of the page. If you are already logged in, click "My Account". By logging into your account, you can update your personal information and preferences. This includes your e-mail and home address, phone numbers, shipping addresses, communication preferences and user password.
Q: How do I unsubscribe from your communication lists?
- If you subscribed to our lists online, you may unsubscribe by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to My Account 2. Click on "Profile"in your account menu 3. Click "Edit" in the Email section 4. Uncheck the box stating you would like to receive offers and updates 5. Click "Save" If you subscribed to our lists in store or through our previous website, you may unsubscribe in either of these two ways: 1. Open your latest e-mail from www.ChristopherandBanks.com and select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. 2. Send an e-mail to our and we will do it for you. Please note, it may take up to 48 hours for us to process your request and up to six weeks before you stop receiving postal mailings.
Q: How do I access my Christopher & Banks Credit Card account information?
Q: How do I make payments on my Christopher & Banks Credit Card Bill?
- There are four ways to make a payment on your Christopher & Banks Credit Card:
1. May a payment online by visiting . 2. May a payment in store. See a Store Associate for details. 3. Mail in your payment. Visit for information on how to mail in a payment. 4. Make a payment over the phone by calling the number on the back of your Christopher & Banks Credit Card. If you have questions regarding your Christopher & Banks Credit Card please contact Comenity Bank, the company that issues the card, directly. Please call 1-888-774-8661 to reach their Customer Service Department.
Q: What do I do if I lost my Friendship Rewards Card?
- By becoming a Christopher & Banks credit card holder, you are automatically enrolled in our Friendship Rewards Program, and any purchase you make on your Christopher & Banks credit card will add your points. However, a membership card isn't necessary to enjoy Friendship Rewards benefits. As long as your enrollment is complete, simply log in when you're making an online purchase to earn your reward points; or, when you make a purchase in the store, the Store Associate can look up your account and have points applied to your account.
Q: When will I receive my Reward Certificate?
- Members are issued a Reward Certificate for every 2,500 reward points earned. You receive ten (10) rewards points for every $1.00 you spend at Christopher & Banks. For example if a member has earned 5,500 points in a redemption cycle, then 5,000 points will be redeemed. Reward certificates are issued in $10 increments. For example if a member has earned 5,500 points, then a $20 reward certificate will be issued. Up to 12,500 reward points, or a $50 reward certificate, will be issued in a reward redemption cycle. Reward redemptions generally occur at the beginning of a month, and certificates are issued as soon as possible, which results in delivery approximately during the middle of a month. Reward certificates will expire at the end of the month following the issuance month. To receive your certificate faster, sign up for email certificate delivery.
Q: How do I log in with social media?
- You can login with your social account on the login screen under My Account, or in the check out. Simply click the icon that you want to login with. Once you make your selection, you will have the option to merge this new login with an existing Christopher & Banks login or you can create a new account.
Q: My saved addresses and/or credit card information is gone. Where did it go?
- In order to ensure a safe and secure turnover, we have not carried over this information from the old site to the new. Please re-enter your information and it will be saved in your account from here on forward.