Gift Cards & Wish Lists
When you reach the payment section checkout, click the + sign next to Use a Gift Card. Enter the 16-digit number and pin number located on the back side of your Gift Card and click "Apply".
If your Gift Card or Merchandise Credit Gift Card does not have a pin number, please call 1-800-330-3443 to have your Gift Card or Merchandise Credit Gift Card reissued, or redeem your Gift Card or Merchandise Credit Gift Card in-store.
You may use up to five Gift Cards or Merchandise Credit Gift Cards per order.
- There are no fees or expiration dates associated with unused balances on the gift card.
- Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise at any of our stores or online.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law.
- We will replace the unused balance of gift cards that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission if you have the original receipt. To check available balance call 1-800-330-3443 or visit a store near you. To locate the nearest store, please visit ChristopherandBanks.com.
- All gift cards are deemed purchased in and issued from the State of Minnesota.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be used toward Christopher & Banks credit card payments.
- Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum order value required for promotional offers. Gift cards may not be purchased using promotional offers or discounts, unless the offer or discount expressly states it applies to gift cards.
- Gift cards can be ordered online for use in our retail stores or at ChristopherandBanks.com. They may be sent to any individual with a valid shipping address in the United States. The recipient can use the gift card upon receipt to shop both online and at our retail stores.
- Your gift card is reloadable. At any time, you can reload your gift card up to a total balance of $500.00.
- Gift cards are offered to individuals 18 or older, and by using the gift card you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years or older. We, in our sole discretion, may refuse to issue a gift card for any reason. The amount of funds shown on our records shall be deemed the balance of the gift card, unless you can prove to our satisfaction in our sole discretion that there should be a different balance.
- Gift cards and their use on our website or in our stores are subject to these general Terms and Conditions. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion by posting a revised copy on ChristopherandBanks.com. For any changes that result in an increased fee or charge, an increase in your liability or stricter transaction limitations, we will post the amendment as described above at least 30 days prior to its effective date.
Creating a Wish List of items you would like to have is easy and fun. You may share your list with family and friends, or you can choose to keep it yourself.
- First you must log in or . Once logged in, you can create your wish lists. You will be able to access your wish lists at any time from bottom of the page under Customer Service, or in the left menu in My Account.
- Find an item you would like to add, select your size and color, and click the heart in the corner of the main image.
- After your wish list is completed, you can share it with family and friends or just keep it to yourself for later reference.
To view someone else’s wish list:
- If you received an email notifying you a wish list has been shared with you, you can simply click on the link provided in the email to view their wish list.
- If you have not received an email notification, you may visit and enter in their first and last name, or email address, to search for their wish list. You will only be able to view another person’s wish list if it has been set to be viewed publicly.
- Fill or make selections in the required fields