Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Christopher & Banks Friendship Rewards Program (“Friendship Rewards” or the “Program”) is a loyalty program sponsored and offered entirely at the discretion of Christopher & Banks, Inc. (“CBK”) and its related entities. Membership is open only to residents of the United States and Canada who are 18 years of age or older. By participating in the Program, you (i) represent that you are 18 years of age or older and (ii) accept the Program Terms and Conditions and such other rules, policies and procedures relating to the Program (collectively the “Program Rules”) that CBK may adopt from time-to-time.
- CBK may, at its sole discretion, change, limit, cancel or modify Program Rules, benefits, participation, regulations, membership tiers (“Tiers”), and point earning and redemption structure with or without any notice. The accumulation of Reward Points or Reward Certificates does not entitle members to any rights (vested or otherwise) with respect to either Reward Points, Reward Certificates or the Program.
- For information about your individual account or any Program-related questions or information, contact Christopher & Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No purchase is necessary to join the Program. To enroll, customers should either enroll online or request Membership at one of our stores, and provide their first name, last name, and a valid email and/or mailing address. Upon enrollment an individual Program identification number will be issued to each Member. Members enrolling in-store will also receive a membership card.
- In addition, if a customer applies and is approved for a CBK private label credit card (“CBK PLCC”) and is not already a Member of the Program, he or she will be automatically enrolled in the Program.
- Members are responsible for updating their account so that the account information is accurate and current. CBK shall have no responsibility for misdirected or lost mail or email due to an incorrect mailing or email address or any other cause or any consequences thereof. Name, email and address changes may be made online at www.christopherandbanks.com, by visiting a local store, by contacting us by email at email@example.com, or by contacting us by mail at:
- Christopher & Banks, Inc.
- Attn: Friendship Rewards
- 2400 Xenium Lane North
- Plymouth, MN 55441
- There is a limit of one membership per person. When possible, duplicate accounts will generally be merged. Membership is non-transferable.
- Employees of CBK and its related entities and their immediate family members will not earn Friendship Rewards points for any purchase for which they used the Company employee discount, with one exception—purchases made by employees and/or their family members using the CBK PLCC are eligible to earn points.
3. Earning Points
- Program members (“Members”) will receive 250 points upon enrollment, and thereafter 10 Reward Points (or “Points”) per dollar spent on qualifying purchases at our stores or online at www.christopherandbanks.com.
- Purchases that earn Points (also referred to herein as “qualifying purchases”) include apparel and accessories, and exclude sales tax, state fees, state or provincial fees, duty or value added taxes, gift cards, gift wrapping, shipping, handling, other services and, in some cases in the Company’s sole discretion, select merchandise.
- Returns of merchandise will result in a reduction in Points equal to the number of Points credited to the Member's account at the time of purchase of the item(s) that are returned.
- Members may earn an additional 250 points for applying and being approved for a CBK PLCC. (If a customer opens a CBK PLCC and enrolls in the Program simultaneously, he or she will receive 250 points for each action, or 500 points total.)
- Qualifying purchases by a Member using a CBK PLCC will earn 15 Points per dollar spent on such qualifying purchase at our stores or online at www.christopherandbanks.com.
- From time to time, Members may also earn points by engaging with the Company in a variety of ways, including by visiting stores, attending special events, and more, in accordance with promotions in effect at the time. Members may be required to take additional steps in order to be eligible for and/or receive points for such engagements or promotions.
- Points will generally be posted to a Member's account within 15 business days following a transaction or engagement. You can check your current Points balance at any time by logging in to your Friendship Rewards account at www.christopherandbanks.com.
- In order to ensure that your Reward Points are issued in connection with a transaction with us, always identify yourself as a Friendship Rewards Member prior to completion of an in-store transaction or by logging in as a Friendship Rewards Member when making an online purchase at www.christopherandbanks.com. In the event you fail to identify yourself as a Member or fail to log in when making a purchase, you may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of your receipt within 60 days of your purchase to have your Points balance adjusted.
- Points in and of themselves have no cash value and may not be redeemed for money. The accumulation of Points is subject to the Program Rules. The number of Points required to achieve a Reward Certificate may be increased or decreased and restrictions or conditions on any Reward Certificate or other reward or their redemption may be imposed at any time.
4. Membership Tiers
- There are four tiers of Members in the Program. The Tiers are:
- Silver Tier, available to all Members;
- Gold Tier, for Members whose net spend on qualifying purchases at a Christopher & Banks store and/or at christopherandbanks.com during a calendar year is $100.00 to $249.99;
- Platinum Tier, for Members whose net spend on qualifying purchases at a Christopher & Banks store and/or at christopherandbanks.com during a calendar year is $250.00 to $599.99; and
- Diamond Tier, for Members whose net spend on qualifying purchases at a Christopher & Banks store and/or at christopherandbanks.com during a calendar year is $600.00 or greater.
- Qualifying purchases for purposes of Tier assignment shall have the definition provided in Sections 3B and 3C of these Terms & Conditions.
- Returns of merchandise will result in a reduction in net spend equal to the value of the merchandise returned, based upon the original purchase price.
- Tier upgrades will generally be processed once per month. You can check your current Tier status at any time at www.christopherandbanks.com.
- Once you reach a specific Tier, you will remain in that Tier for the remainder of the current calendar year. With each new calendar year, we will determine your Tier based on your total net sales in the prior calendar year. If your net purchases in the prior calendar year were not enough to maintain your current Tier, your Tier will be adjusted accordingly.
- Gold, Platinum and Diamond Tier Members may each receive benefits not offered to Members in the other Tiers.
- CBK may add, remove, or otherwise alter the Membership Tiers at any time on a prospective basis.
- There are four tiers of Members in the Program. The Tiers are:
5. Rewards and Benefits
- Members are issued a $10 Reward Certificate after their point balance reaches 2,500 Reward Points. Reward Certificates will be sent to your email address or, if none is provided, the mailing address we have on file. Upon issuance of the Reward Certificate, a Member's account will be debited in increments of 2,500 Points for each $10 Reward Certificate issued. There is no limit on the amount of Reward Points you can earn in a calendar year; however, no more than $50.00 in Reward Certificates will be issued in any one processing period. A Reward Certificate may only be used once and will expire if not used by its expiration date, which appears on the Certificate. Reward Certificates will generally be processed one time per month and (i) will typically be valid for a minimum of 30 days following issuance; and (ii) will typically expire the end of the month following the month in which the Reward Certificate was issued (e.g., if issued in November, expires December 31). If there is no valid email or mailing address on file for a Member, Reward Certificates that would otherwise be issued may be forfeited by that Member.
- Members are entitled to free standard shipping on all online orders placed through www.christopherandbanks.com within the 48 contiguous United States with no minimum purchase required, so long as you are a Member and log in with your name and password prior to placing your order. Members will be charged applicable rates for expedited shipping and for shipping to any authorized locations outside the 48 contiguous United States.
- When Members sign up for the Program and provide their email address concurrently with making a purchase in-store, they will receive 10% off their purchase. When Members sign up for the Program online and provide their email address, they will receive by email a promo code for 10% off a future purchase. The 10% off promo code is applicable to new email subscribers only, will expire approximately 30 days from issuance, and may not be applied to prior purchases.
- Members will typically receive during their birthday month a gift, discount or other benefit but typically only so long as their account reflects at least one purchase during the prior 12 months. The gift, discount or other benefit provided may vary based upon the Membership Tier achieved.
- Members will typically receive during the anniversary month of their enrollment in the Program a gift, discount or other benefit, but typically only so long as their account reflects at least one purchase during the prior 12 months. The gift, discount or other benefit provided may vary based upon the Membership Tier achieved.
- Other benefits periodically provided to Members may include special discount days and invitations to special in-store events.
- In addition to Reward Points, some or all Members may be eligible for other benefits or promotions that may be offered or made available by CBK from time-to-time at CBK's sole discretion. Such benefits or promotions shall be subject to whatever conditions or restrictions as are determined by CBK in its sole discretion and may be revoked at any time.
6. Using Reward Certificates
- Reward Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash; they are not "gift cards" and have no cash value. No Reward Points are awarded for the portion of the purchase covered by a Reward Certificate.
- Refunds for purchases made using Reward Certificates will be made for the net price paid reflecting the value of the Reward Certificate or Certificates applied to that item. Where several items are purchased in the same transaction and a Reward Certificate is used, the value of any Reward Certificate or Certificates used will be applied among the items purchased based upon the relative prices of the items for purposes of calculating the potential refund amount. Once a Reward Certificate is used, it is forfeited even if an item purchased using the Reward Certificate is returned.
- Reward Certificates may only be redeemed toward purchases of eligible CBK merchandise that equals or exceeds the total amount of the Reward Certificates being applied to the purchase of merchandise, exclusive of taxes, state fees, and shipping and handling. Reward Certificates are not valid on prior purchases, credit card payments, the purchase of gift cards and certain products or services including gift wrapping, taxes, state fees, and shipping and handling fees. Reward Certificates are not redeemable for cash or credit and will be surrendered or voided upon redemption. The Company may impose restrictions on the total dollar value and/or number of Reward Certificates Members will be permitted to use in a single transaction.
- Reward Certificates may be gifted to or redeemed by non-members but may only be used once.
7. Additional Terms
- These Terms supersede all previously published Program terms (whether in hard copy or electronic) in their entirety.
- Point Balances and/or Membership may expire. Membership in the Program may be terminated and all Points may be forfeited in CBK's sole discretion if a Member's account does not show any purchases during the prior 12 months.
- CBK reserves the right to terminate an individual’s Membership, forfeit all Reward Points and take other appropriate administrative and/or legal action if it suspects fraud, violation of law, misrepresentation, abuse and/or violation of the Program Rules.
- CBK has the right to modify or end the Program in whole or in part at any time in its sole discretion, including due to applicable law in one or more jurisdictions. In the event of termination for any reason, all Reward Points and Reward Certificates will be forfeited upon Program termination.
- CBK reserves the right to make bonus Points and other promotional offers available to select Members based on various characteristics, including purchase activity, participation in promotional engagements or events, Tier level and/or geographic location.
- Participation in the Program is limited to individuals and one membership per individual. Corporations, groups or other legal entities are not eligible. Reward Points accrued by a Member are for the Member's benefit only and may not be transferred to anyone, except as may be permitted from time to time by the Company in connection with special promotions or charitable campaigns and subject to conditions set by the Company.
- CBK is not responsible for lost or stolen Reward Certificates and they will not be replaced.
- You may be provided with the ability to use usernames, passwords or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of the www.christopherandbanks.com website ("access codes"). You must maintain the confidentiality of your own password and such access codes, including taking reasonable steps to protect your own computer from viruses, malware, hackers and other problems. The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to the Company, and is provided to you for your personal use only. CBK reserves the right to change this policy or to prohibit the use of such access codes for any reason.
- The Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Friendship Rewards and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of CBK. Artwork, photography, and logos, including the logos and taglines used in conjunction with the Program, on the christopherandbanks.com website or in print, are the copyrighted intellectual property of CBK. These logos and materials may not be distributed, modified, reproduced or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- CBK AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES, ALONG WITH EACH SUCH COMPANY'S RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT ARISES AS A RESULT OF OUR OWN NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL INJURY, OR WILLFUL VIOLATION OF LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THE NEW JERSEY PRODUCTS LIABILITY ACT, N.J.S.A. § 2A:58C-1 et seq.