Friendship Rewards Program FAQs
- Q: What is Friendship Rewards?
- Q: How do I become a Friendship Rewards Member?
- Q: How do I earn points?
- Q: What is qualifying merchandise?
- Q: When do I receive my bonus enrollment points?
- Q: Do I need to provide my Friendship Rewards number to get credit for my purchases?
- Q: What happens to my points if I make a return?
- Q: How long will it take to receive my points?
- Q: How do I check my points balance?
- Q: Can I be awarded points for purchases made prior to joining Friendship Rewards?
- Q: Do my points expire?
Q: What is Friendship Rewards?
- Christopher & Banks Friendship Rewards is a points-based loyalty program consisting of four tiers: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. As a member of the program, you will automatically receive points for every dollar you spend on qualifying merchandise at Christopher & Banks store locations, online at christopherandbanks.com, or by phone. For every 2500 points you earn, you will receive a $10 Friendship Rewards Certificate.
Q: How do I become a Friendship Rewards Member?
- There is no fee to join the Friendship Rewards program. You may sign up in a store or at christopherandbanks.com. When you become a Christopher & Banks credit cardholder, you’re automatically enrolled in Friendship Rewards.
Q: How do I earn points?
- As a member of Friendship Rewards, you will earn 10 points per $1 spent on qualifying merchandise purchases at Christopher & Banks (in-store, online or by phone). Points will be calculated based on qualifying merchandise purchases, after all discounts (e.g. In-store event discounts, coupons, special offers, Reward Certificate redemption) have been applied, and before shipping and/or taxes. Earn points even faster when you use your Christopher & Banks credit card (C&BCC). You will receive 15 points per $1 spent on qualifying merchandise purchases at Christopher & Banks (in-store, online or by phone).
Q: What is qualifying merchandise?
Q: When do I receive my bonus enrollment points?
- 250 bonus enrollment points are earned when you sign up for the Friendship Rewards Program. If you apply and are approved for a C&BCC you will earn an additional 250 bonus enrollment points for a total of 500 bonus enrollment points. Points are awarded in the month following your enrollment or credit card approval.
Q: Do I need to provide my Friendship Rewards number to get credit for my purchases?
- Yes. When purchasing in-store you must provide your Friendship Rewards number to earn points for your qualifying merchandise purchase. If you don’t have your Friendship Rewards card a store associate can easily look up your number for you. When ordering online, you must be logged in to your account to earn points for qualifying purchases made at christopherandbanks.com. When placing an order by phone, please provide your Friendship Rewards number to the associate.
Q: What happens to my points if I make a return?
- Merchandise returns will result in a reduction of points equal to the number of points applied to your account at the time of purchase of the item(s) that are being returned.
Q: How long will it take to receive my points?
- Please allow up to five business days for in-store purchases to appear in your Points Activity. For purchases made online or by phone, please allow up to five business days from the time of shipment, rather than the time of order.
Q: How do I check my points balance?
Q: Can I be awarded points for purchases made prior to joining Friendship Rewards?
- Only transactions made after you have signed up for the Friendship Rewards program are eligible for points.
Q: Do my points expire?
- Your points will expire if you have not had a transaction in-store, online, or by phone in 24 months.
Tiers and Benefits
Q: What are the requirements of each tier?
- Currently there are four tiers in the Friendship Rewards program: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. Tier status is based on your annual spend in the calendar year on qualifying merchandise.
• Silver: automatically enrolled with initial purchase < $100 spent in 1 calendar year • Gold: $100-$249 spent in 1 calendar year • Platinum: $250-$599 spent in 1 calendar year • Diamond: $600+ spent in 1 calendar year
Q: How long will I maintain my tier status?
- Tier status is calculated the first full week of each month based on purchases made prior to the calculation date. For example, if tiers are updated on May 4, then purchases made January 1 of the calendar year through May 3 would be used for the calculation. Once you have earned your tier, it is valid until the end of the calendar year. At the beginning of the following year your tier status is recalculated based on total spend of the previous calendar year.
- Q: How will I receive my Reward Certificate?
- Q: Can I access my Reward Certificates online?
- Q: How many Reward Certificates can I earn?
- Q: Do Rewards Certificates expire?
- Q: How do I redeem my Friendship Rewards Certificate?
Q: How will I receive my Reward Certificate?
- Members earn a $10 Reward Certificate after their point balance reaches 2500 points. Certificates are issued once per month and are sent to your email address or, if none is provided then to the mailing address we have on file.
Q: Can I access my Reward Certificates online?
- Yes. Friendship Reward Certificates are posted to your online account as well as issued via email or postal mail.
Q: How many Reward Certificates can I earn?
- There is no limit to how many Reward points you can earn in a calendar year; however, no more than 12,500 points can be redeemed per month (equivalent to $50 in Reward Certificates issued).
Q: Do Rewards Certificates expire?
- Yes, please refer to the expiration date displayed on the Reward Certificate. Generally, Reward Certificates expire approximately 45 days from issuance.
Q: How do I redeem my Friendship Rewards Certificate?
- Provide the store associate with your Reward Certificate number or print out the Reward Certificate accessible from the email that you may have received. To redeem your Reward Certificate online, enter the certificate number into the Promotional Code/Friendship Rewards Certificate box when you check out. For all other questions please contact customer service by emailing or calling customer service at 763-551-5000.