- Q: What will I receive if I sign-up for e-mails?
- Q: What kind of e-mails will I receive about my order status?
- Q: How do I change my e-mail preferences?
Q: What will I receive if I sign-up for e-mails?
- You will receive exclusive updates about our new arrivals, exciting promotions, gift ideas, special events, Friendship Reward statement, and more. You will also receive separate e-mails when you make purchases online informing you of order status information.
Q: What kind of e-mails will I receive about my order status?
- Below are examples of e-mails you might receive after placing an order:
This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number, item details, estimated delivery date, and order total. Please keep this e-mail for your records. Shipment Confirmation:
This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping destination. Important notice about your order:
You may receive this e-mail for a few reasons, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of the order or an item. If you have questions please call a Customer Service Associate at 1-800-890-9601.
Q: How do I change my e-mail preferences?
- If you need to change your e-mail contact information or you choose to unsubscribe from our e-mail mailing list, you may do so by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to My Account 2. Click on “Profile” in your account menu 3. Click “Edit” in the Email section 4. Check or Uncheck the box stating you would like to receive offers and updates 5. Click “Save” If you subscribed to our lists in store or through our previous website, you may unsubscribe in either of these two ways:
3. Open your latest e-mail from www.ChristopherandBanks.com and select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. 4. Send an e-mail to our and we will do it for you. Please note, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request and up to six weeks before you stop receiving postal mailings.